Jesus knew His time on earth was drawing to a close. He knew that His last actions and words would make an indelible impression on the lives of the people. What did He do?
- He challenged Mary and Martha to have greater faith.
- He raised Lazarus from the dead.
- He rode into Jerusalem on a donkey to the cheers of crowds waving palm branches.
- He taught the people important principles for living a meaningful life.
- And then He was sentenced to be beaten and crucified.
- Why did he do all this? In this book, you'll find these stories and the meaning behind God's covenant with Abraham which motivated Him to conquer sin, death and the devil - all for the love of you!
Speaker: Bishop Keith A. Butler