Faith makes the difference between defeat and victory in the Christian's life. When believer walk by faith, they experience God's best--because there is no failure in God.
In his study guide, Walking by Faith Kenneth Hagin carefully explains how you can lead a victorious life of faith. This informative study guide many vital questions including:
- What are the enemies of faith?
- How can fauith be used to move the mountains of poverty?
- How do you overcome fear and doubt with faith?
- How can you strengthen and train your spirit to be a safe guide.
- This dynamic 13-lesson study guide is designed for group or personal devotions.